Explore the 3+ miles of trails within Bartholomew Park, taking in the duck pond and windmill, weaving through mature oaks, madrones, redwoods and vineyards, following wildflowers up the log steps and cresting at a view of San Francisco Bay.
- Bartholomew Park is open 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, with no entry after 4:30 pm.
- The hiking trails are open daily from 10:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Free parking is available within the park, in designated area.
- Trails are moderate to difficult in places – please proceed with caution, especially with children.
- There are walking paths through the vineyards and park grounds for an easier option.